JobsGate is a pan African Recruitment and Consulting firm established to render cutting edge services to business firms of allsizes and in all sectors. JobsGate as a firm, is focused on delivering values to her clients while consistently redefining theconsulting market space. We are committed topeople development, organizational performance and growth.
JobsGatehas an outstanding group of professionals who are business leaders in various industries with several years ofexperience. We work closely with clients to develop and implement a culture of excellence by linking the organization values andstrategies with her people performance.
As a technologically driven company, we pride ourselves to offer the best and most advanced recruitment and peoplemanagement platform in Africa for job seekers and employers. Our recruitment platform is equipped with robust algorithm thatsimplifies our service offerings to our clients. the company has also rolled out an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)specifically made for the African market to sufficiently handle all areas of companies operations such as Employee Management,Time and Attendance, Employee Self Service, Procurement and Sales, Leave Management, Accounting, Payroll, FileManagement, Employee on-boarding and Off-boarding, Performance Management, Employees Engagement Surveys and manymore.
JobsGate was established in 2015 and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission in 2017 to render consulting services inAdvisory, Human Resources and Business Consulting. The genesis of this formation was predicated by the high need oforganizations in Africa continent to effectively devise strategies at managing their most valued assets – people. Poised by thezeal to bridge the performance gap, the founder of JobsGate met with some industry experts to discuss ways of setting up aninstitution that will serve as a bridge to the actualization of organizations productivity and the performance of the people.
Coincidentally, this vision was bought by prominent gurus in the HR profession, Marketing and Business Development,Information technology and Business strategists. Since inception, we have helped companies of different sizes to reposition theiroperations and enhance their people performance leading to massive improvement in productivity. On the team of JobsGate, wehave Chief Human Resources Officers, Ex Director of Bank, Business Consultants of note, Performance Management Experts,Learning and Development Experts, Industrial Relations Experts and many more.
We render cutting edge consulting services for all industries. Our expert consultants have years of experience in their givenfields. Our services cut across Advisory, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development,Business Process Optimization and other HR related services
With our robust recruitment platform (RapidSource) we handle any size of recruitment requirements. We deliver on time and withless cost. We trust on our Artificial Intelligence built platform to deliver our recruitment services with little human intervention.
Our training arm specializes in soft skills and specialized trainings. With our robust competence, experience and exposure, weare well positioned to transform the knowledge base of your organization to bridge skills gap. We run in-house and externaltraining programs and assist companies in setting up training academies.
Simon Elisha is a Human Resources and Industrial Relations Professional with over 13 years leading and on the job practical experience in various sectors including Consulting, Logistics & Transport, Telecommunications and Oil and Gas. He holds a first degree in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management graduating with a strong second class, upper division from Lagos State University. He is a holder of many international certifications such as PHRi, ITIL and CIPM. He is currently running a Masters of Business Psychology program at the University of South Wales.
Simon’s experience in managing talent has recorded high talent retention rate, performance on the job, and attendant business growth for many companies. He strategically developed and implemented learning programmes which were tailored to meet performance needs while at VDT Telecommunications. These trainings have ensured improved performance for all employees thereby reducing work tension and stress. In addition to that, He launched and facilitated town hall meetings where employees are allowed to voice out worries and concerns regarding their tasks and targets. This has always helped him to identify the challenges of employees regarding their tasks. During these sessions, employees have always made creative suggestions.
Simon has initiated strategic initiatives such as strategic performance management, strategic recruitment and performance management in various companies. He has attended several professional and leadership trainings and is a faculty in some training centres in Nigeria. A mentor and coach, a lover of people. He has competencies in Recruitment, Learning and Development, Strategy, Industrial relations, Change Management, Performance Management and Conflict Resolution.
He is married with beautiful children.
• Mr. Ohio Ifiabor was born on the 11th day of May, 1965. He holds a First Degree inFinance & Banking of the University of Lagos (1988), in addition to TWO (2) Master’s Degrees -Master of Business Administration (MBA) of University of Nigeria, Nsukka (2001), andMaster of Banking & Finance (MBF) of the University of Lagos (2000). His work experience spans 30 years to date, including 20 years at Senior & Executive Management Levels with verifiable record of outstanding achievements across several industries of BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES, TELECOMMUNICATIONS & TECHNOLOGY, MANUFACTURING, FMCG, SUPPLY CHAIN & DISTRIBUTION, ENERGY (Oil, Gas & Power), REAL ESTATE, CONSTRUCTION, TRANSPORT & LOGISTICS, as well as HOSPITALITY
• Ohio commenced his working career in the banking industry where he attained the height ofExecutive Director and acquired extensive local and international exposure to global structural issues affecting businesses. Beyond the banking industry, Ohio further excelled on several roles of Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO). As a consummate and passionate Business Builder, he has grown major Nigerian and international businesses with huge financial investments, including start-up business projects. In the capacity of pioneer Chief Executive Officer (CEO), he was instrumental to funding and nurturing Central Cement & Logistics Limited which was a start-up company that successfully sealed a multi- Million Dollar Strategic Partnership Deal with a world-class international Group (LAFARGE Group of France) for rapid expansion across the major markets in Nigeria and other West African countries.
• In addition to strong networking capabilities for business development, coupled with wide business contacts and strong clout among top Executives/Key Decision-makers, Ohio possesses the ability to raise capital to fund business growth. In his capacity ofVice President/Chief Operating Officer (COO), he led the turnaround projects of notable Nigerian conglomerates, as well as transformed their flagship subsidiaries to Listed Enterprises on the international Stock Exchange, whilst involving highly-rated international investors to partake in their ownerships and investments.
• On the role ofExecutive Director & Chief Operating Officer(COO), Ohio initiated & anchored the transformation of Nigeria’s oldest, largest & most capitalised non-aligned Mortgage Banking Group to an international brand by leading the World Bank (International Finance Corporation) andFMO (the biggest Funding Institution in Europe) to invest substantially in the Bank, thereby making it to become the first Mortgage Bank in Nigeria to hold foreign share capital!
• Ohio Ifiabor is a consistent Winner of several Performance Awards in Business Transformation. He is currently a Strategic Management Consultant to emerging business conglomerates across Africa!
He has over 20 years of experience in the Energy industry. He has worked with a number of Energy firms across the country including KNS Laboratories Limited, Kragha & Associates, where he had very rich and successful technical, managerial and consulting experiences as a director and Conoco Energy /ConocoPhillips Nigeria, where he has worked in various capacities. He is a result-driven and keen strategist and planner. He has extensive Administrative experience, skilled in Shore Base management, Crude Oil Lifting Operations /documentation support, Emergency Operations, Business Analysis, Production and Drilling Logistics Support, very good understanding of Community Relation, Industrial/ Employee Relation and well grounded in Human Resources Management.
He worked at ConocoPhillips Nigeria for 17 years, where he received recognition by management for consecutive years for his exceptional performance. During his time at ConocoPhillips, he held the positions of Shore Base Manager in Production Logistics & Crude Oil Lifting Support, Logistics Base Coordinator in Drilling and Production Logistics and Human Resources/Administration Manager.
Joe had many significant achievements during his time at ConocoPhillips Nigeria, his contributions to the robust logistics support structure resulted in wells being drilled under AFE and resulted in substantial savings of approximately US$5 million. He also helped to coordinate and provided documentations for the lifting of over 45 Million barrels of crude oil from the Ukpokiti field in OML 108 in Nigeria for over 4 years without any incident and demurrage. As Manager Human Resources and Admin., he managed and oversaw ConocoPhillips's Human Resources & Administration functions and served as strategic partner for OPTS HR group in the area of Human Capital Development, Industrial /Employee Relation, Nigerian Content and others.
Joe has handled several projects in the industry both as an individual and in synergy with several other groups. He is a member of Chartered Institute of Logistics/Transport UK, Society of Human Resource Management, Nigeria Institute of Management and Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. He has undergone a good number of middle and senior level Management courses in Management. He is a two-time graduate of University of Benin. He holds a B.Sc. in Regional Planning & Geography and MBA from University of Benin, and a Masters in Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR) from the University of Ibadan.
Waseem is an experienced Web and mobile app developer. Expert in php, Codeigniter, laravel, Rest Apis, server handling, phone gape and responsive Web using html5 CSS3 bootstrap. I have build number of projects in ci, php n phone gape. He is the founder of Cyphersol, a web development company based in Pakistan. Waseem has handled various IT projects for companies worldwide. He is the technical director of Jobsgate.